Request Quote by:
161 Barrier Rib Entrance Matting is made for heavy traffic areas where health may be a concern as the carpet is treated with antimicrobial to stop germs and bacteria from entering the building. Molded bubble pattern perfect for water absorption as well as to trap debris in the mat. Four sided water damn on all four sides that will hold excess water in the mat and off the floors. Rubber cleated backing ensures the mat will not move and can be used as either a hard floor or carpet applications. Mats will mesh well with any surrounding with its carpet to carpet edging.
Recommended for heavy traffic entranceways, such as hotels, professional buildings basically anywhere there is a need for an upscale, elegant mat. Also perfect for anywhere health concerns are an issue like hospitals, clinics, daycares, schools or gyms as the carpet is treated with antimicrobial stopping germs and bacterial at the door. Barrier Rib mats give a clean professional appearance sure to impress everyone! Maintenance is also a breeze as mats are easily rolled up for moving, cleaning, or storage. Manufacturer suggestions on cleaning is below.
All Barrier Rib Mats (NoTrax products) have been independently tested in the following conditions yielding positive results.
• Accelerated Soiling (ASTM D6540-00): for a predetermined length of time the test piece was subjected to an accelerated soiling process. The sample was vacuumed – rated – submitted to an extraction device and then rated again. Results were based on a visually inspection. Results 4.0 = Vacuum Rating 4.5 = Rating After Extraction.
• Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-01): was done by rubbing two wheels across the surface in a controlled yet wear-away fashion. The results were measured by grams, which was a weight loss of 0.44 (1.1%).
• Accelerated Wear: an action of rollers with a specified load. Every sample was rotated ten degrees after every pass. Measured by thickness loss which testing resulted in the following; Number of cycles = 12,000 Appearance rating = 3.0 Color change rating = 3.5.
• Flammability (ASTM D2859, CPSC FF 1-70) Measuring the mats response as an ignition source within a controlled environment. To pass, the un-charred area must be greater than one inch. Results were: 3.6 Inches Note - Passes Federal Flammability Study.
• Water Retention: Sample piece was submerged for five minutes in water, removed - drained for fifteen seconds and weighed. Measured in/for weight gain (gallons per square yard) results: 25.4% (.279).
161C0036BD 161C0036BR 161C0036BU 161C0036CH 161C0036GN 161C0036GY 161C0036RB 161C0048BD 161C0048BR 161C0048BU 161C0048CH 161C0048GN 161C0048GY 161C0048RB 161S0023BD 161S0023BR 161S0023BU 161S0023CH 161S0023GN 161S0023GY 161S0023RB 161S0034BD 161S0034BR 161S0034BU 161S0034CH 161S0034GN 161S0034GY 161S0034RB 161S0035BD 161S0035BR 161S0035BU 161S0035CH 161S0035GN 161S0035GY 161S0035RB 161S0046BD 161S0046BR 161S0046BU 161S0046CH 161S0046GN 161S0046GY 161S0046RB 161S0310BD 161S0310BR 161S0310BU 161S0310CH 161S0310GN 161S0310GY 161S0310RB 161S0410BD 161S0410BR 161S0410BU 161S0410CH 161S0410GN 161S0410GY 161S0410RB