Request Quote by:
145 Preference Entrance Matting is threaded with two types of material in a checkered pattern for the ultimate scrapping and water absorption. Looped pile Decalon for its drying abilities; and Prelude for its scrapping capabilities come together in a camouflage checkered pattern to hide, debris, moisture holding it in until later cleaning. Non-Directional pattern makes this mat ideal for entryways, lobbies, long aisle, and anywhere there is medium to heavy foot traffic. Six colors to choose from with a vinyl backing in corresponding colors for a finished look. Choose a standard manufacture size or have a custom mat made to your needs in 3ft, 4ft or 6ft widths up to 60ft in length. Backing is made of a non-slip vinyl sheet ensuring mat will not move.
Ideal for any medium to heavy traffic entranceways, lobbies, long aisle or walkways for a scraper, as well as a catch all for debris and moisture - All while holding its structure, bright color, and great look. Clean appearance sure to impress everyone! Aside from its fabulous durability and long lasting material - Maintenance is a breeze as mats are easily rolled up for moving, cleaning, or storage. Manufacturers suggestions on cleaning is below.
All Preference Mats (NoTrax products) have been independently tested in the following conditions yielding positive results.
• Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-01): was done by rubbing two wheels across the surface in a controlled yet wear-away fashion. The results were measured by grams, which was a weight loss of 1.44 grams per test specimen.
• Accelerated Wear: an action of rollers with a specified load. Every sample was rotated ten degrees after every pass. Measured by thickness loss which testing resulted in a 22.73% loss.
• Accelerated Soiling (ASTM D6540-00): for a predetermined length of time the test piece was subjected to an accelerated soiling process. The sample was vacuumed – rated – submitted to an extraction device and then rated again. Results were based on a visually inspection – vacuum rating of 3.5; 4 rating after extraction.
• Flammability (ASTM D2859, CPSC FF 1-70) Measuring the mats response as an ignition source within a controlled environment. To pass, the un-charred area must be greater than one inch. The result for the Preference Mat was 3.6 Inches.
• Water Retention: Sample piece was submerged for five minutes in water, removed - drained for fifteen seconds and weighed. Measured in/for weight gain (gallons per square yard) with results of .06.
145C0036BD 145C0036BR 145C0036BU 145C0036CH 145C0036GN 145C0036NB 145C0036RB 145C0048BD 145C0048BR 145C0048BU 145C0048CH 145C0048GN 145C0048NB 145C0048RB 145C0072BD 145C0072BR 145C0072BU 145C0072CH 145C0072GN 145C0072NB 145C0072Rb 145S0023BD 145S0023BR 145S0023BU 145S0023CH 145S0023GN 145S0023NB 145S0023RB 145S0034BD 145S0034BR 145S0034BU 145S0034CH 145S0034GN 145S0034NB 145S0034RB 145S0035BD 145S0035BR 145S0035BU 145S0035CH 145S0035GN 145S0035NB 145S0035RB 145S0036BD 145S0036BR 145S0036BU 145S0036CH 145S0036GN 145S0036NB 145S0036RB 145S0046BD 145S0046BR 145S0046BU 145S0046CH 145S0046GN 145S0046NB 145S0046RB 145S0048BD 145S0048BR 145S0048BU 145S0048CH 145S0048GN 145S0048NB 145S0048RB 145S0310BD 145S0310BR 145S0310BU 145S0310CH 145S0310GN 145S0310NB 145S0310RB