Request Quote by:
136 Polynib Entrance Matting was purposely designed with a luxurious, elegant look in rich natural tones. Constructed of tightly nibbed loop of needle punched carpet, giving it a Berber style look for half the cost. Material is long lasting, crush resistant, traps and hides dirt all while absorbing moisture. Mats overall thickness is 1/4” clearing all narrow doorways. Five neutral color options to choose from in a variety of sizes with heavy weight non-slip vinyl backing and edging color matched to carpet. Choose a standard manufacture size or have a custom mat made to your needs in 3ft, 4ft, or 6ft widths up to 60ft in length.
Meant for any medium to high traffic entrance way, lobby, long aisle or walkways for a scraper, as well as a catch all for debris and moisture - All while holding its structure, color, and great look. Clean appearance sure to impress everyone! Aside from its durability and long lasting material - Maintenance is a breeze as mats are easily rolled up for moving, cleaning, or storage. Manufacturers suggestions on cleaning is below.
All Polynib Entrance Mats (NoTrax products) have been independently tested in the following conditions yielding positive results.
• Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-01): was done by rubbing two wheels across the surface in a controlled yet wear-away fashion. The results were measured by grams, which was a weight loss of 1.51 grams per test specimen.
• Accelerated Wear: an action of rollers with a specified load. Every sample was rotated ten degrees after every pass. Measured by thickness loss which testing resulted in a 25.42% loss
• Accelerated Soiling (ASTM D6540-00): for a predetermined length of time the test piece was subjected to an accelerated soiling process. The sample was vacuumed – rated – submitted to an extraction device and then rated again. Results were based on a visually inspection – vacuum rating of 3; 3.5 rating after extraction.
• Water Retention: Sample piece was submerged for five minutes in water, removed - drained for fifteen seconds and weighed. Measured in/for weight gain (gallons per square yard) with results of .45.
• Flammability (ASTM D2859, CPSC FF 1-70) Measuring the mats response as an ignition source within a controlled environment. To pass, the un-charred area must be greater than one inch. The results were 3.6 Inches.
136C0036BD 136C0036BR 136C0036CH 136C0036GY 136C0036GN 136C0048BD 136C0048BR 136C0048CH 136C0048GY 136C0048GN 136C0072BD 136C0072BR 136C0072CH 136C0072GY 136C0072GN 136S0023BD 136S0023BR 136S0023CH 136S0023GY 136S0023GN 136S0034BD 136S0034BR 136S0034CH 136S0034GY 136S0034GN 136S0035BD 136S0035BR 136S0035CH 136S0035GY 136S0035GN 136S0036BD 136S0036BR 136S0036CH 136S0036GY 136S0036GN 136S0046BD 136S0046BR 136S0046CH 136S0046GY 136S0046GN 136S0048BD 136S0048BR 136S0048CH 136S0048GY 136S0048GN 136S0310BD 136S0310BR 136S0310CH 136S0310GY 136S0310GN