Request Quote by:
167 Portrait Entrance Mats are non-directional and are recommended for any area where the foot traffic is random. Diamond non-directional pattern is built to withstand heavy foot traffic – while the densely tufted yarn holds moisture and debris within for later cleaning. High and Low parquet pattern is crush resistant to collect and hide debris below foot surface, all while keeping its color and structure. It is threaded with 26 ounces of densely tufted yarn every nine square feet with raised four sided borders not only to hold mock within but to complete the mats look. 167 Portrait is available in five bright color options in a variety of sizes. Backing is made of a rubber cleated sheet ensuring no mat movement.
167 Portrait mats are a great choice for a standalone mat for your indoor entrance ways, lobbies, or any area where there is medium to high foot traffic; but if you are after an upscale drying/scrapping system; we as well as NoTrax suggest using 168 Opus mats with 166 Guzzler and 168 Opus mats. All three styles where designed in the same colors but with different features to obtain the ultimate scrapping and drying abilities. All NoTrax products are easily maintained, suggestions are below.
167 Portrait Entrance Mats
(NoTrax products) have been independently tested in the following conditions yielding positive results.
• Water Retention: Sample piece was submerged for five minutes in water, removed - drained for fifteen seconds and weighed. Measured in/for weight gain (gallons per square yard) with results of .353.
• Accelerated Wear: an action of rollers with a specified load. Every sample was rotated ten degrees after every pass. Measured by thickness loss which testing resulted in a 14.48% loss.
• Flammability (ASTM D2859, CPSC FF 1-70) Measuring the mats response as an ignition source within a controlled environment. To pass, the un-charred area must be greater than one inch. Mat Results were 3.5 Inches; Note - Passes Federal Flammability Study (DOC FF 1-70.)
• Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-01): was done by rubbing two wheels across the surface in a controlled yet wear-away fashion. The results were measured by grams, which was a weight loss of 0.6 Grams (1.9%) per test specimen.
• Accelerated Soiling (ASTM D6540-00): for a predetermined length of time the test piece was subjected to an accelerated soiling process. The sample was vacuumed – rated – submitted to an extraction device and then rated again. Results were based on a visually inspection – vacuum rating of 3.5; 4.0 Rating after Extraction.
167S0023BD 167S0023BR 167S0023BU 167S0023CH 167S0023GN 167S0023GY 167S0034BD 167S0034BR 167S0034BU 167S0034CH 167S0034GN 167S0034GY 167S0035BD 167S0035BR 167S0035BU 167S0035CH 167S0035GN 167S0035GY 167S0046BD 167S0046BR 167S0046BU 167S0046CH 167S0046GN 167S0046GY 167S0310BD 167S0310BR 167S0310BU 167S0310CH 167S0310GN 167S0310GY 167S0410BD 167S0410BR 167S0410BU 167S0410CH 167S0410GN 167S0410GY