Request Quote by:
231 Prelude Entrance Matting can be used indoors or outdoors as the first initial step in stopping dirt and debris from entering you home or business. Coarse non-absorbent fiber; twisted and looped in a non-directional pattern. Great as a standalone mat but is also highly suggested as the number one mat in the NoTrax Staging System. Prelude mats are meant for medium to heavy foot traffic and can be used outdoors where most mats cannot. Five colors to choose from with a vinyl backing for a finished look. Choose a standard manufacture size or have a custom mat made to your needs in 3ft, 4ft or 6ft widths up to 60ft in length. Backing is made of a non-slip heavy weight vinyl sheet ensuring mat will not move.
Ideal for any medium to heavy traffic entrance ways, lobbies, long aisle or walkways for a scraper, as well as a catch all for debris and moisture - All while holding its structure, bright color, and great look. Clean appearance sure to impress everyone! NoTrax staging system consists of the following three styles in order given: 231 Prelude “scrapper”, 146 Encore “dry & scrap”, 141 Ovation “clean & dry”, all colors were specifically design in matching colors for this system. Aside from its fabulous durability and long lasting material - Maintenance is a breeze as mats are easily rolled up for moving, cleaning, or storage. Manufacturers suggestions on cleaning is below.
130 Sabre Entrance Mats (NoTrax products) have been independently tested in the following conditions yielding positive results.
• Flammability (ASTM D2859, CPSC FF 1-70) Measuring the mats response as an ignition source within a controlled environment. To pass, the un-charred area must be greater than one inch. Mat Results were 3.6 Inches; Note - Passes Federal Flammability Study (DOC FF 1-70.)
• Accelerated Wear: an action of rollers with a specified load. Every sample was rotated ten degrees after every pass. Measured by thickness loss which testing resulted in a 32.30% loss.
• Accelerated Soiling (ASTM D6540-00): for a predetermined length of time the test piece was subjected to an accelerated soiling process. The sample was vacuumed – rated – submitted to an extraction device and then rated again. Results were based on a visually inspection – vacuum rating of 3; 5 Rating after Extraction.
• Water Retention: Sample piece was submerged for five minutes in water, removed - drained for fifteen seconds and weighed. Measured in/for weight gain (gallons per square yard) with results of .42
• Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-01): was done by rubbing two wheels across the surface in a controlled yet wear-away fashion. The results were measured by grams, which was a weight loss of 1.17 grams per test specimen.
231C0036BD 231C0036BL 231C0036BR 231C0036BU 231C0036GY 231C0048BD 231C0048BL 231C0048BR 231C0048BU 231C0048GY 231C0072BD 231C0072BL 231C0072BR 231C0072BU 231C0072GY 231S0023BD 231S0023BL 231S0023BR 231S0023BU 231S0023GY 231S0034BD 231S0034BL 231S0034BR 231S0034BU 231S0034GY 231S0035BD 231S0035BL 231S0035BR 231S0035BU 231S0035GY 231S0036BD 231S0036BL 231S0036BR 231S0036BU 231S0036GY 231S0046BD 231S0046BL 231S0046BR 231S0046BU 231S0046GY 231S0048BD 231S0048BL 231S0048BR 231S0048BU 231S0048GY 231S0310BD 231S0310BL 231S0310BR 231S0310BU 231S0310GY