Request Quote by:
166 Guzzler Entrance Mats (NoTrax products) have been independently tested in the following conditions yielding positive results.
• Flammability (ASTM D2859, CPSC FF 1-70) Measuring the mats response as an ignition source within a controlled environment. To pass, the un-charred area must be greater than one inch. Mat Results were 3.4 Inches; Note - Passes Federal Flammability Study (DOC FF 1-70.)
• Accelerated Soiling (ASTM D6540-00): for a predetermined length of time the test piece was subjected to an accelerated soiling process. The sample was vacuumed – rated – submitted to an extraction device and then rated again. Results were based on a visually inspection. Results 4.0 = Vacuum Rating 4.5 = Rating After Extraction.
• Water Retention: Sample piece was submerged for five minutes in water, removed - drained for fifteen seconds and weighed. Measured in/for weight gain (gallons per square yard) with results of .427.
• Accelerated Soiling (ASTM D6540-00): for a predetermined length of time the test piece was subjected to an accelerated soiling process. The sample was vacuumed – rated – submitted to an extraction device and then rated again. Results were based on a visually inspection – vacuum rating of 3.5; 4.0 Rating after Extraction.
• Accelerated Wear: an action of rollers with a specified load. Every sample was rotated ten degrees after every pass. Measured by thickness loss which testing resulted in a 14.48% loss.
• Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-01): was done by rubbing two wheels across the surface in a controlled yet wear-away fashion. The results were measured by grams, which was a weight loss of 0.99 Grams (3.1%) per test specimen.
166S0023BD 166S0023BR 166S0023BU 166S0023CH 166S0023GN 166S0023GY 166S0023RB 166S0034BD 166S0034BR 166S0034BU 166S0034CH 166S0034GN 166S0034GY 166S0034RB 166S0035BD 166S0035BR 166S0035BU 166S0035CH 166S0035GN 166S0035GY 166S0035RB 166S0046BD 166S0046BR 166S0046BU 166S0046CH 166S0046GN 166S0046GY 166S0046RB 166S0310BD 166S0310BR 166S0310BU 166S0310CH 166S0310GN 166S0310GY 166S0310RB 166S0410BD 166S0410BR 166S0410BU 166S0410CH 166S0410GN 166S0410GY 166S0410RB