Request Quote by:
146 Encore Entrance Matting is constructed with 20% Prelude and 80% Decalon in looped smooth pattern down the length of the mat. Looped pile Decalon for its drying abilities and Prelude for its scrapping capabilities. Great as a standalone mat but is also highly suggested as the number two mat in the NoTrax Staging System. Encore mats are meant for medium to heavy foot traffic. Five colors to choose from with a vinyl backing for a finished look. Choose a standard manufacture size or have a custom mat made to your needs in 3ft, 4ft or 6ft widths up to 60ft in length. Backing is made of a non-slip heavy weight vinyl sheet ensuring mat will not move.
Ideal for any medium to heavy traffic entranceways, lobbies, long aisle or walkways for a scraper, as well as a catch all for debris and moisture - All while holding its structure, bright color, and great look. Clean appearance sure to impress everyone! NoTrax staging system consists of the following three styles in order given: 231 Prelude “scrapper”, 146 Encore “dry & scrap”, 141 Ovation “clean & dry”, all colors were specifically design in matching colors for this system. Aside from its fabulous durability and long lasting material - Maintenance is a breeze as mats are easily rolled up for moving, cleaning, or storage. Manufacturers suggestions on cleaning is below.
All Encore Mats (NoTrax products) have been independently tested in the following conditions yielding positive results.
• Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-01): was done by rubbing two wheels across the surface in a controlled yet wear-away fashion. The results were measured by grams, which was a weight loss of 1.27 grams per test specimen.
• Accelerated Wear: an action of rollers with a specified load. Every sample was rotated ten degrees after every pass. Measured by thickness loss which testing resulted in a 13.91% loss.
• Accelerated Soiling (ASTM D6540-00): for a predetermined length of time the test piece was subjected to an accelerated soiling process. The sample was vacuumed – rated – submitted to an extraction device and then rated again. Results were based on a visually inspection – vacuum rating of 4.5; 5 rating after extraction.
• Water Retention: Sample piece was submerged for five minutes in water, removed - drained for fifteen seconds and weighed. Measured in/for weight gain (gallons per square yard) with results of .50.
• Flammability (ASTM D2859, CPSC FF 1-70) Measuring the mats response as an ignition source within a controlled environment. To pass, the un-charred area must be greater than one inch. The result for the Encore Mat was 3.5 Inches.
146C0036BD 146C0036BL 146C0036BR 146C0036BU 146C0036GY 146C0048BD 146C0048BL 146C0048BR 146C0048BU 146C0048GY 146C0072BD 146C0072BL 146C0072BR 146C0072BU 146C0072GY 146S0023BD 146S0023BL 146S0023BR 146S0023BU 146S0023GY 146S0034BD 146S0034BL 146S0034BR 146S0034BU 146S0034GY 146S0035BD 146S0035BL 146S0035BR 146S0035BU 146S0035GY 146S0036BD 146S0036BL 146S0036BR 146S0036BU 146S0036GY 146S0046BD 146S0046BL 146S0046BR 146S0046BU 146S0046GY 146S0048BD 146S0048BL 146S0048BR 146S0048BU 146S0048GY 146S0310BD 146S0310BL 146S0310BR 146S0310BU 146S0310GY