Request Quote by:
141 Ovation Entrance Matting is constructed of generous amount of tufted Decalon for more moisture absorption and drying abilities. 22 ounces of tufted Decalon every nine feet that creates a smooth top surface. Great on its own as a standalone mat but is also highly suggested as the final mat in the NoTrax Staging System. Ovation mats are meant for medium to heavy foot traffic. Five colors to choose from with a vinyl backing for a finished look. Choose a standard manufacture size or have a custom mat made to your needs in 3ft, 4ft or 6ft widths up to 60ft in length. Backing is made of a non-slip heavy weight vinyl sheet ensuring mat will not move.
Ideal for any medium to heavy traffic entranceways, lobbies, long aisle or walkways for a scraper, as well as a catch all for debris and moisture - All while holding its structure, bright color, and great look. Clean appearance sure to impress everyone! NoTrax staging system consists of the following three styles in order given: 231 Prelude “scrapper”, 146 Encore “dry & scrap”, 141 Ovation “clean & dry”, all colors were specifically design in matching colors for this system. Aside from its fabulous durability and long lasting material - Maintenance is a breeze as mats are easily rolled up for moving, cleaning, or storage. Manufacturers suggestions on cleaning is below.
All Ovation Mats (NoTrax products) have been independently tested in the following conditions yielding positive results.
• Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-01): was done by rubbing two wheels across the surface in a controlled yet wear-away fashion. The results were measured by grams, which was a weight loss of 1.45 grams per test specimen.
• Accelerated Wear: an action of rollers with a specified load. Every sample was rotated ten degrees after every pass. Measured by thickness loss which testing resulted in a 22.46% loss.
• Accelerated Soiling (ASTM D6540-00): for a predetermined length of time the test piece was subjected to an accelerated soiling process. The sample was vacuumed – rated – submitted to an extraction device and then rated again. Results were based on a visually inspection – vacuum rating of 4; 5 rating after extraction.
• Water Retention: Sample piece was submerged for five minutes in water, removed - drained for fifteen seconds and weighed. Measured in/for weight gain (gallons per square yard) with results of .60.
• Flammability (ASTM D2859, CPSC FF 1-70) Measuring the mats response as an ignition source within a controlled environment. To pass, the un-charred area must be greater than one inch. Results were: 3.6 Inches.
141C0036BD 141C0036BL 141C0036BR 141C0036BU 141C0036GY 141C0048BD 141C0048BL 141C0048BR 141C0048BU 141C0048GY 141C0072BD 141C0072BL 141C0072BR 141C0072BU 141C0072GY 141S0023BD 141S0023BL 141S0023BR 141S0023BU 141S0023GY 141S0034BD 141S0034BL 141S0034BR 141S0034BU 141S0034GY 141S0035BD 141S0035BL 141S0035BR 141S0035BU 141S0035GY 141S0036BD 141S0036BL 141S0036BR 141S0036BU 141S0036GY 141S0046BD 141S0046BL 141S0046BR 141S0046BU 141S0046GY 141S0048BD 141S0048BL 141S0048BR 141S0048BU 141S0048GY 141S0310BD 141S0310BL 141S0310BR 141S0310BU 141S0310GY