Request Quote by:
132 Estes Entrance Matting is a great addition to any indoor area that has medium to high foot traffic. Material is made of Delcalon which is a higher denier polypropylene yarn that holds its structure/appearance under the heaviest traffic - one of the best wear resistant materials there is for matting. Constructed in high and low loops to trap and lock debris within, hiding it until later clean up. Decalon is also great for moisture absorption with an exceptionally fast drying time, also great for shoe scraping, making it an ideal choice for inside entrance ways. Six bright color options to choose from in a variety of sizes. Choose a standard manufacture size or have a custom mat made to your needs in 3ft, 4ft or 6ft widths up to 60ft in length. Backing is made of a non-slip vinyl sheet ensuring mat will not move.
Ideal for any high traffic entranceway, lobby, long aisle or walkways for a scraper, as well as a catch all for debris and moisture - All while holding its structure, bright color, and great look. Clean appearance sure to impress everyone! You can even use NoTrax 132 Estes as part of a system with the NoTrax 139 Boulevard Entrance Matting – both mats were intentional designed in the same colors for that simple reason but both have their unique defense against foot traffic. Aside from its fabulous durability and long lasting material - Maintenance is a breeze as mats are easily rolled up for moving, cleaning, or storage. Manufacturers suggestions on cleaning is below.
All Estes Entrance Mats (NoTrax products) have been independently tested in the following conditions yielding positive results.
• Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-01): was done by rubbing two wheels across the surface in a controlled yet wear-away fashion. The results were measured by grams, which was a weight loss of 1.04 grams per test specimen.
• Accelerated Wear: an action of rollers with a specified load. Every sample was rotated ten degrees after every pass. Measured by thickness loss which testing resulted in a 19.20% loss.
• Accelerated Soiling (ASTM D6540-00): for a predetermined length of time the test piece was subjected to an accelerated soiling process. The sample was vacuumed – rated – submitted to an extraction device and then rated again. Results were based on a visually inspection – vacuum rating of 2 to 3, 4 to 5 rating after extraction.
• Water Retention: Sample piece was submerged for five minutes in water, removed - drained for fifteen seconds and weighed. Measured in/for weight gain (gallons per square yard) with results of .69.
• Flammability (ASTM D2859, CPSC FF 1-70) Measuring the mats response as an ignition source within a controlled environment. To pass, the un-charred area must be greater than one inch. The result for the Estes Mat was 3.6 Inches.
132C0036BD 132C0036BR 132C0036CH 132C0036GN 132C0036NB 132C0036RB 132C0048BD 132C0048BR 132C0048CH 132C0048GN 132C0048NB 132C0048RB 132C0072BD 132C0072BR 132C0072CH 132C0072GN 132C0072NB 132C0072RB 132S0023BD 132S0023BR 132S0023CH 132S0023GN 132S0023NB 132S0023RB 132S0034BD 132S0034BR 132S0034CH 132S0034GN 132S0034NB 132S0034RB 132S0035BD 132S0035BR 132S0035CH 132S0035GN 132S0035NB 132S0035RB 132S0036BD 132S0036BR 132S0036CH 132S0036GN 132S0036NB 132S0036RB 132S0046BD 132S0046BR 132S0046CH 132S0046GN 132S0046NB 132S0046RB 132S0048BD 132S0048BR 132S0048CH 132S0048GN 132S0048NB 132S0048RB 132S0310BD 132S0310BR 132S0310CH 132S0310GN 132S0310NB 132S0310RB