Request Quote by:
118 Arrow Trax Entrance Matting works exceptionally well in main entranceways that see heavy traffic as material is crush resistant. Constructed in a high/low non-directional Herringbone design, that scraps debris and retains moisture beneath shoe level hiding it until later clean up. Five bright color options to choose from in a variety of sizes. Choose a standard manufacture size or have a custom mat made to your needs in 2ft, 3ft, 4ft, 5ft or 6ft widths up to 60ft in length. Please not additional charges will apply for 2’ and 5’ widths, cutting/re-applying edges. Backing is made of a vinyl sheet ensuring mat will not move.
Ideal for any high traffic entranceway, lobby, long aisle or walkways for a scraper, as well as a catch all for debris and moisture - All while holding its structure, bright color, and great look. Clean appearance sure to impress everyone! Aside from its fabulous durability and long lasting material - Maintenance is a breeze as mats are easily rolled up for moving, cleaning, or storage. Manufacturers suggestions on cleaning is below.
All Arrow Trax Entrance Mats (NoTrax products) have been independently tested in the following conditions yielding positive results.
• Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-01): was done by rubbing two wheels across the surface in a controlled yet wear-away fashion. The results were measured by grams, which was a weight loss of 1.68 grams per test specimen.
• Accelerated Wear: an action of rollers with a specified load. Every sample was rotated ten degrees after every pass. Measured by thickness loss which testing resulted in a 23.90% loss.
• Accelerated Soiling (ASTM D6540-00): for a predetermined length of time the test piece was subjected to an accelerated soiling process. The sample was vacuumed – rated – submitted to an extraction device and then rated again. Results were based on a visually inspection – vacuum rating of 3; 5 rating after extraction.
• Water Retention: Sample piece was submerged for five minutes in water, removed - drained for fifteen seconds and weighed. Measured in/for weight gain (gallons per square yard) with results of .47.
• Flammability (ASTM D2859, CPSC FF 1-70) Measuring the mats response as an ignition source within a controlled environment. To pass, the un-charred area must be greater than one inch. The result for the Arrow Trax Mat was 3.05 Inches.
118C0036AB 118C0036BD 118C0036CH 118C0036GN 118C0036GY 118C0036WI 118C0048AB 118C0048BD 118C0048CH 118C0048GN 118C0048GY 118C0048WI 118C0072AB 118C0072BD 118C0072CH 118C0072GN 118C0072GY 118C0072WI 118S0023AB 118S0023BD 118S0023CH 118S0023GN 118S0023GY 118S0023WI 118S0034AB 118S0034BD 118S0034CH 118S0034GN 118S0034GY 118S0034WI 118S0035AB 118S0035BD 118S0035CH 118S0035GN 118S0035GY 118S0035WI 118S0036AB 118S0036BD 118S0036CH 118S0036GN 118S0036GY 118S0036WI 118S0046AB 118S0046BD 118S0046CH 118S0046GN 118S0046GY 118S0046WI 118S0048AB 118S0048BD 118S0048CH 118S0048GN 118S0048GY 118S0048WI 118S0310AB 118S0310BD 118S0310CH 118S0310GN 118S0310GY 118S0310WI