Request Quote by:
117 Heritage Rib Entrance Matting is designed with a double ribbed high/low pattern down the length of the mat to scrap, catch debris and lock it inside the mat. This heavier weight mat is ment for the heaviest traffic areas – especially where moisture is an issue. This material consists of 33% more carpet than its competitors in the ribbed design. Mats are 3/8” thick and will clear narrow doorways. Five bright color options to choose from in a variety of sizes. Choose a standard manufacture size or have a custom mat made to your needs in 3ft, 4ft, or 6ft widths up to 60ft in length. Backing is made of a vinyl sheet ensuring mat will not move.
Ideal for any medium to high traffic entranceway, lobby, long aisle or walkways for a scraper, as well as a catch all for debris and moisture - All while holding its structure, bright color, and great look. Clean appearance sure to impress everyone! Aside from its durability and long lasting material - Maintenance is a breeze as mats are easily rolled up for moving, cleaning, or storage. Manufacturers suggestions on cleaning is below.
All 117 Heritage Rib Entrance Mats (NoTrax products) have been independently tested in the following conditions yielding positive results.
• Abrasion Resistance (ASTM D3884-01): was done by rubbing two wheels across the surface in a controlled yet wear-away fashion. The results were measured by grams, which was a weight loss of 1.52 grams per test specimen.
• Accelerated Wear: an action of rollers with a specified load. Every sample was rotated ten degrees after every pass. Measured by thickness loss which testing resulted in a 21.29% loss.
• Accelerated Soiling (ASTM D6540-00): for a predetermined length of time the test piece was subjected to an accelerated soiling process. The sample was vacuumed – rated – submitted to an extraction device and then rated again. Results were based on a visually inspection – vacuum rating of 3.5; 4.5 rating after extraction.
• Water Retention: Sample piece was submerged for five minutes in water, removed - drained for fifteen seconds and weighed. Measured in/for weight gain (gallons per square yard) with results of .60
• Flammability (ASTM D2859, CPSC FF 1-70) Measuring the mats response as an ignition source within a controlled environment. To pass, the un-charred area must be greater than one inch. The result for the mat were 3.5 Inches.
117C0036BR 117C0036CH 117C0036GN 117C0036GY 117C0036RB 117C0048BR 117C0048CH 117C0048GN 117C0048GY 117C0048RB 117C0072BR 117C0072CH 117C0072GN 117C0072GY 117C0072RB 117S0023BR 117S0023CH 117S0023GN 117S0023GY 117S0023RB 117S0034BR 117S0034CH 117S0034GN 117S0034GY 117S0034RB 117S0035BR 117S0035CH 117S0035GN 117S0035GY 117S0035RB 117S0036BR 117S0036CH 117S0036GN 117S0036GY 117S0036RB 117S0046BR 117S0046CH 117S0046GN 117S0046GY 117S0046RB 117S0048BR 117S0048CH 117S0048GN 117S0048GY 117S0048RB 117S0310BR 117S0310CH 117S0310GN 117S0310GY 117S0310RB